Thursday 22 December 2016

Winners of Challenge 37 Cocktails Anyone?

Our aim is to challenge, maybe educated, but most definitely we will encourage you to create cards for all the galz in your life, for your family, your friends and for those who just need a "hello" card.


We, the Design Team, thank you so much for your comments,  entries and support.
Every two weeks on Thursday, we will award Top 3 Winners Badges and a Spotlight Winner Badge.

We are taking abreak to enjoy the holiday and Christmas festivities.
We thank you for your support and interest and wish you all
a happy and wonderful time.
We will be returning with our next challenge on

January 3rd 2017

Here are our winners for

Challenge # 37 - Anyone for Cocktails?
Chosen by Babs.


SPOTLIGHT WINNER

#1 Cartai




Our Top 3 Winners

#4 Kath



#3 Stella 


#2 Steffi H
Sorry not able to transfer a Flickr picture. 

******************************

See you again on January 3rd. 2017

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. Have a Merry Christmas
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lovely, Many Thanks! Happy Happy New Year and cant wait to join in the challenges for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete